- NJ MVC-approved 6-hour online course
- Remove 2 points from your NJ driving record once every 5 years (NOT valid for TLC/commercial or out-of-state licenses)
- Up to 10% car insurance discount for 3 years
- Text, audio, and video streaming formats available
New Jersey Defensive Driving Course
Our 6-hour New Jersey Defensive Driving Course is certified by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission for a 2 point removal once every 5 years and up to a 10% car insurance discount for 3 years. We'll notify the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission on your behalf. To receive a discount on your car insurance, you must submit the certificate to your insurance agent. This course is 100% online - you are not required to visit a classroom. Our New Jersey certified defensive driving instructors have developed this course to fulfill the requirements of the MVC while keeping you entertained and engaged.
Benefits of Taking the New Jersey Defensive Driving Course Online with DriveSafeToday
- 100% online defensive driving course - no classroom required
- Available 24/7 from any device
- Lowest price with no hidden fees
- Full audio course option available for multi-tasking and completing on-the-go
- Certificate download available immediately for free
- Local New Jersey based customer support team
- #1 recommended course by insurance companies
New Jersey MVC Approved Defensive Driving Course
Our New Jersey defensive driving course has been approved by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission since 2012. We have quickly grown to be the leading provider of defensive driving in New Jersey with our entertaining course, client-centric customer support, affordable fees, and transparent pricing policy. We look forward to helping you receive the benefits of course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the NJ defensive driving course is approved by the MVC. You can even download the Approval Letter to check out.
Yes. The 2 points have to already be on your license to qualify for points reduction.
You may take the NJ defensive driving course once every 5 years for point reduction & once every 3 years for a car insurance discount.
Yes. Once you pass a certificate is emailed to you which you can then submit to your insurance agent. Please contact your agent for more information on the discount.
No, we only submit information to the NJ DMV. If for any reason a court needs to be notified of your course completion, you must personally notify them.
No, this course is only valid for a normal, basic automobile license.
No, this course is only valid for NJ-license holders and we will not notify any other state DMV of completion.
No, it is NOT valid for a commercial license or TLC license. The course can only be used for a regular driver's license.
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.