- To qualify for up to a 10% car insurance discount by completing this course you must contact your insurance provider for course approval prior to registration & to dismiss a ticket/citation you must contact the DMV or the court to approve course prior to registration
- Audio narration and video streaming formats available
- 100% Online & Available 24/7. Complete at your own pace - there are no course timers
- FREE certificate download & audio narration
Georgia Defensive Driving Course
Are you ready to improve your defensive driving skills? If so, there are several advantages to taking a Georgia defensive driving course from DriveSafeToday. Courses are available for as low as $19.95 per person.
When you take this defensive driving course you can:
- Save up to 10% on your car insurance. You should contact your insurance agent for course approval before you register to take it.
- You can also have a ticket or citation dismissed, but to make sure this course will work for your particular needs, consult with the court and request approval prior to taking it. You need to make certain this class will be accepted before you register for it.
Why Choose Our Georgia Defensive Driving Course?
Not all driving courses are the same. When you take the course from DriveSafeToday, you will have convenient access to a quality program that is designed to be informative, interactive, and fun.
Our course offers audio narration and a FREE download of your certificate after the course has been completed. You can test drive the course for FREE, with no hidden fees or tacked on charges.
Details About the Georgia Defensive Driving Course
If you complete our Georgia defensive driving course, you may qualify to have a ticket dismissed or reduced. You may even qualify for a car insurance discount. In order to qualify for the auto insurance discount, you must confirm with your insurance agent that the DriveSafeToday course will be accepted for a discount. To have a ticket dismissed or reduced, you must ensure that the course is approved by the court. Confirm with the right entities before you register to take the class.
After you have registered, you can log in and out at your convenience with no set expiration date on the course. This is a very detailed course that will provide you beneficial skills and defensive driving knowledge. Your certificate of completion is available for printing after you have finished the course at its entirety.
Georgia drivers have been given permission from the court or judge to take the course in order to have a ticket dismissed or reduced. Drivers of any skill level can benefit from the defensive driving techniques taught through our online course. If you have considered a Georgia defensive driving course, this is the right one for you! Sign up today for only $19.95!
Frequently Asked Questions
No, at this time our course is not approved by Georgia State.
Our Georgia defensive driving course is 4 hours long.
It varies. Please contact your car insurance agent for course approval & details on possible discounts.
Since we are not GA State approved, you must contact the court for approval to take our course PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
No, this course will not remove points from your license.
Since we are not Georgia State approved, we cannot guarantee they will accept our certificate. PRIOR TO REGISTRATION you must contact the GA DMV for course approval.
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.